This recorded webinar is designed for wealth advisors.
Private foundations represent a significant opportunity for wealth advisors. Virtually all high-net-worth individuals have a commitment to philanthropy and allocate significant portions of their assets to charitable giving. And established foundations today represent over $500 billion in assets.
This webinar explains how you can successfully engage your high-net-worth clients and prospects around their philanthropy and compete for their foundation business.
Drawing on our experience administering nearly 1,200 private foundations, we provide a unique perspective on serving this clientele.
In this recorded webinar you’ll learn:
• How to determine whether a private foundation is the best option for your client
• Behaviors and trends among private foundations
• How to have the philanthropic conversation with your clients
• Creative philanthropic strategies through a private foundation
• Resources available through Foundation Source to attract and
retain private foundation clients
At Foundation Source, we don’t custody assets, sell financial products, or provide investment advice. Instead, we give you the edge over the competition with comprehensive private foundation services that dovetail perfectly with your practice—and your uncompromising standards.