Whether you’re starting a private foundation or have had one for years, your philanthropy can be more effective and efficient when you have a team of experts to support the day-to-day operations of your foundation, assist with compliance, and nurture your legacy.
Working with Private Foundations
Is the Only Thing We Do
Foundation Source is the only single-source provider focused on the diverse and complex needs of donors like you. You choose the level of support that’s right for you, ranging from the basic support all foundations need to highly customized solutions.
What You Get
- We handle all your back-office operations, including grant and expense processing, taxes, payroll, and more.
- You get the best compliance experts in the country keeping watch over your foundation.
- We make it easy for you to employ every IRS-sanctioned strategic option available to your foundation to accomplish your charitable goals.
- We complete over 1,100 foundation tax returns (990-PF) every year, so you can rest assured that your foundation’s return will be prepared by the country’s most experienced foundation tax experts.
- We work to reduce your foundation’s tax bill via proactive tax planning for your foundation.
- You get on-demand access to our team of experts across all aspects of foundation management, so you don’t need to add staff.
- You get top-tier philanthropic advice, as needed, drawn not only from the best practices of our more than 1,100 clients, but from all foundations and charitable programs.
- You gain an instant network of foundation peers for learning, interaction, and collaboration.
Foundation Source provides the support and advisory services you need for every stage of your journey. To learn more, click one of the links below:
Private Foundation Administrative Support – Learn More Online Resources for Private Foundations – Learn More Private Foundation Advisory Services – Learn More