FAIRFIELD, CT—September 30, 2015—Foundation Source, the nation’s largest provider of comprehensive services for private foundations, today released an amenity exclusively for its clients: The Foundation Source Portal. This new online hub connects the company’s clients with each other via a secure forum, and provides access to original content from Foundation Source’s own private foundation experts and the vetted philanthropic resources across the web.
“The Foundation Source Portal reflects the needs of a new breed of results-oriented funders,” explains Director of Client Experience Dori Kreiger. “They don’t have time to scroll through endless articles and attend every conference; they want to get their hands on the most up-to-date, pertinent information, when and as they need it. They also seek to magnify their impact by sharing firsthand experiences with their peers. Therefore, the Portal is designed to give them both immediate connectivity to our community of over 5,000 private foundation members and access to curated content from both our private foundation experts and the wider philanthropic universe.”
The Foundation Source Portal will offer these features and tools:
• The Foundation Source Forum: A secure, searchable social networking platform that enables Foundation Source clients to converse, share ideas, and ask questions of their peers.
• Knowledge Source: Articles, webinars, guides, presentations, and other original content by Foundation Source’s own private foundation specialists. It includes a searchable database on all aspects of private foundations that includes governance, taxation, grantmaking, and more.
• Trending News: A curated newsstand featuring informative articles, videos, and online content from philanthropic and mainstream media.
• Forward Thinking: Foundation Source’s original podcast series featuring advice, experience, and insight from some of philanthropy’s leading lights.
• Blog Aggregator: The latest posts from over 30 different philanthropy blogs, all in one place!
“Foundation Source has always helped clients get the most out of their foundations by providing all the services they need under one roof,” explains Chief Philanthropic Officer Page Snow. “The Portal is a logical addition to our offerings because, like our services, it bundles multiple resources into one convenient package. From this single online destination, our clients will be able to exchange ideas with their peers, explore the larger philanthropic community, and become savvier grantmakers.”
About Foundation Source (www.foundationsource.com)
Foundation Source is the nation’s largest provider of comprehensive support services for private foundations. The company’s administrative services, online foundation management tools, and philanthropic advisory services provide a complete outsourced solution, including the creation of new foundations. Our clients supply the vision; we provide everything else.
Now in our second decade, Foundation Source provides its services to more than 1,200 family, corporate, and professionally staffed foundations, of all sizes, nationwide. We work in partnership with wealth management firms, law firms, and accounting firms, as well as directly with individuals and families. Foundation Source is headquartered in Fairfield, Connecticut, with offices in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York City, San Francisco, Seattle, South Florida, Washington, D.C., and Winston-Salem.