Because corporate foundations are often managed by individuals who have other jobs within the company, they don’t always receive the attention and expertise they need to stay in compliance.
In this recorded webinar, Keeping Your Corporate Foundation Compliant, Chief Legal Officer Jeffrey D. Haskell and Senior Philanthropic Director John J. Oddy discussed these five key areas where corporate foundations commonly find themselves in trouble:
• Sharing staff, office space, and business equipment
• Receiving company recognition for foundation donations
• Accepting tickets to charity galas and events
• Compensating foundation employees
• Providing scholarships to employees and their children