Nearly all companies engage in corporate philanthropy as a means of giving back to the communities in which they operate. However, only a fraction of these companies take advantage of the additional benefits that come from adding a corporate foundation to their philanthropic efforts.
Our complimentary Corporate Foundation Toolkit outlines the benefits of establishing a corporate foundation and provides an overview of the operational requirements for an effective, efficient, and compliant foundation. It includes:
- What is a corporate foundation?
- Benefits of establishing a corporate foundation
- Organizational basics
- Information on governance and policies
- Grantmaking best practices
- IRS requirements for running a corporate foundation
- Common compliance concerns for corporate foundations
This FREE guide draws on our nearly two decades of experience in working with over 1,500 corporate, family, and professionally staffed foundations, of all sizes, nationwide. To get your free guide via email, please complete the form to the right. In addition to the toolkit, you’ll also gain immediate access to all of the content in our resource library.